[sclug] Copyright V Creativity - audio & slides

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Tue Nov 9 10:03:38 UTC 2004

I've had at least one e-mail asking for a trasnscript about the talk. I
don't think anyone's done a transcript but here's a link to the slides
and an MP3 recording.

S.

----- Forwarded message from "Andrew A. Adams " <a.a.adams at reading.ac.uk> -----

Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:23:20 +0000
From: "Andrew A. Adams " <a.a.adams at reading.ac.uk>
Subject: Public Lecture now online

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: free-sklyarov-uk at xenoclast.org,
    creative-friends <creative-friends at lists.essential.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:23:20 +0000
From: "Andrew A. Adams " <A.A.Adams at reading.ac.uk>

Dear All,

A number of people have asked to be informed when my Public Lecture (given at
The University of Reading on 19th October) went up on the web. It is now
available at:

http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~sis00aaa/PublicLecture/

with the slides in PDF and the audio in MP3. Practising what I preach it's
all under a Creative Commons License. Once the UK version of CC licenses are
actually available I will include that.

- --
Dr Andrew A. Adams, Lecturer in Systems Engineering
Tel: X6997
e-mail: A.A.Adams at reading.ac.uk	  "I used to be like Dilbert, but
Office: CS 145			   I've now reached Wally-hood."

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy

----- End forwarded message -----