[sclug] Introductions...

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Thu Nov 18 16:47:41 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Am new to this LUG, so just thought I'd say "hi".

Names Hamlesh, 20, been swearing by Slackware since Slack 7.1 and an avid
FreeBSD user since 4.1 or 2 (I forget).

If anyone needs any professional hosting or colocation, let me know, I have
access to a cab at Level(3)'s Braham Street facility, and am currently
setting up my own data centre here in Reading :) \o/

If you'd like to contact me for anything;

Email: admin at hamlesh.com
MSN: msn at hamlesh.com
ICQ: 236621211
AIM: hamleshdotcom
YAH: hamleshdotcom
Skype: hamlesh

Am on various IRCs too :)

See you on Weds the 8th hopefully :)

Laters!

Hamlesh Motah.
Managing Director, Hamlesh Consultants Ltd.

tel: +44 (0)870 762 2424
fax: +44 (0)870 762 3834
mob: +44 (0)709 212 0732
ema: admin at hamlesh.com
web: www.hamlesh.com

Hamlesh Consultants - Development - Design - Hosting - Networking and
Security

The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence
is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those
other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.