[sclug] Sun SPARC help

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Sat Nov 20 13:35:53 UTC 2004

If you have any luck with this, would anyone mind me borrowing it
afterwards?

I've inherited 2 SunSparc Classics and would love to get FreeBSD or
OpenBSD going on them.  They'd make lovely backup mail and dns servers
:)

Cheers.

Hamlesh Motah.
Managing Director, Hamlesh Consultants Ltd.

tel: +44 (0)870 762 2424
fax: +44 (0)870 762 3834
mob: +44 (0)709 212 0732
ema: admin at hamlesh.com
web: www.hamlesh.com

Hamlesh Consultants - IT Consultancy - Total Solutions Provider.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of Hamlesh Consultants Ltd.
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee.  This communication may contain material
protected by law from being passed on.  If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please
contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.