[sclug] [OT] Spectrum games!

Ian Park Ian at chalmers-park.name
Mon Oct 25 12:08:16 UTC 2004

At the command of Her Who Must Be Obeyed, I've been clearing out my
computer room, and I have a box containing a large quantity of games and
other software for the (in)famous Sinclair Spectrum. The Spectrum itself
has gone to a recycler, but I believe that there are retro-computing
fans out there who might be interested in converting the squeaks and
burps on the cassette tapes into code which can be run on a Spectrum
emulator. If anyone would like to give a home to these tapes (seems a
shame to take them to the tip...), please drop me an email, and we'll
arrange to hand them over.

Ian
--
Ian Park