[sclug] Microsoft recruiting in Reading Uni

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Oct 26 13:23:21 UTC 2004

Hello,

If anyone feels like asking awkward questions of a Microsoft employee related
to careers:

---
Career options with Microsoft. An informal and informative employer
presentation for all degree disciplines - you don't need to be intending
to apply to come along. Thursday 28th October in HUMMS room 27 6pm start
- sign up in Careers if you would like to come along
---

I assume you'd have to be a student in the Uni. Still, these things can be fun
either to persuade students attending that they shouldn't work for Microsoft,
or just to raise concerns you might have with the company. Unfortunately I've
got a meeting that I can't avoid at that time :(

Regards,
Tom