[sclug] Shared calendars

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Apr 6 16:34:15 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 16:11 +0100, Patrick Kirk wrote:
> Looks great but it has no reference sites,

You're absolutely right --- they don't have a link.

The reference site is UNCENSORED BBS.

	http://uncensored.citadel.org/
or	telnet uncensored.citadel.org
or	ssh bbs at uncensored.citadel.org

WebCit, the standard web interface, is currently undergoing an overhaul.
(One of the issues is that Citadel has traditionally been a BBS server,
and the web and text clients have different usage pattern assumptions
than the way people expect these things to work these days. However,
once you've signed up, you can connect with IMAP.)

>  let alone a hosting solution.

I don't even know what this is.

(PS. Top-posting? Tsk, tsk.)

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Why should we put ourselves out of our way to
+- www.cowlark.com --+