[sclug] Need to replace hardware

James mrjadeo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 14:53:57 UTC 2005

Hmmm maybe I'm missing out on a chance to capitalise on this new found
knowledge.

I have a (recently) 2nd handhand heatsink and fan for sale. Suitable for
AMD Sempron/Athlon/Duron processors - very hard to get hold of in the
Reading area. Makes a mere 90db and squeals horribly. To sweeten the
deal I'll even screw the fan onto the heatsink for you. ?5 ono.

I hope I haven't brokens any of the T&Cs of the list ;)

~James~