[sclug] Bulldog Broadband

Benjamin Johnson bafjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:59:09 UTC 2005

Hi all,

some friends of mine run an ISP called Moving-Edge (
http://www.moving-edge.net).

They are extremely competent and know what they're talking about. Not the
cheapest on the planet, but they will pretty much give you anything you ask
for in terms of connectivity. I'm just about to order a new connection for
my flat through them, will probably go for 1024 / 256 at 50:1 contention
with 5 static IPs.

Setup would be ?60 and then the cost per month is ?34.95 (they also do 512 /
256 at ?19.95 per month).

I can vouch for their support being brilliant and their connectivity being
second to none.

Cheers,

Ben

On Apr 11, 2005 4:29 PM, James <mrjadeo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I use Freedom2Surf.
>
> It's only 512 and there's a 50:1 contention ratio, but I've never had
> problems with speed or outages (that I'm aware of). No port filtering
> and I get 1 static IP. Never really had to use the customer service,
> apart from buying domains - it seemed ok then.
>
> The only thing I will say against them is that I think they've changed
> their products since I got mine last year and there may now be download
> limits.
>
> ~James~

Benjamin Johnson

GSM: 07845-095007