[sclug] ADSL migration

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue Apr 19 10:20:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:12:02PM +0100, Hamlesh Motah wrote:
> Good luck with that, most ISPs will say "its against our policy", and
> give you the run around for weeks.

> I have had bad experiences on multiple occasions with regard to this
> subject with;
> Bulldog

Bulldog on their own kit (i.e. an LLU'd exchange) or via BT?

> Pipex
> Zen
> Virgin

> When trying to migrate clients from their connections.

Fair enough.  Nildram gave me mine whilst I was still on the phone to
them having replied to my email to support@ within an hour or so to say
I needed to ring the freephone sales line to get it.

When I told them I was switching to my own ISP they didn't,
surprisingly, try and make me stay with them :)

--
----------(  If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't  )----------
Simon ----(                     for you.                     )---- Nomis