[sclug] How to start a LUG?

James Fidell james at cloud9.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 12:59:56 UTC 2005

Quoting Simon Heywood (simon at triv.org.uk):

> But I don't recall hearing from anyone in Hungerford, Newbury, or
> Slough, for instance, and I think all the meetings so far have been in
> Reading.

Nick Lambert, Nic Percival and myself, and possibly a few others who
were there at the very beginning used to come from Newbury, but that
was when there were far fewer people using Linux in the first place so
covering a larger area made sense. ISTR that a couple of people came
from even further afield at the time.

Which reminds me (checks mail logs to be sure)...

SCLUG will be ten years old this year.

James