[sclug] The SCLUG survey !!!

Alan Pearson alandpearson at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 20:34:01 UTC 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 20:09, Graham Swallow wrote:
> 	I vote for a second meeting in Bracknell/Maidenhead/SWTrains/M4
> 	two weeks apart from WED-2, but I'd prefer it to be a technical meeting.
>
> 	o	interesting time filler discussion whilst everyone arrives
> 	o	two quick talks (short straw in rotation, no shirkers, my job involves
> ...) o	one prepared presentation per evening
> 	o	a general review of FAQ's answered since previous meets.

[SNIP]

Okay, now for reality

1) Who'll do the talks ?
2) What will they be on ?
3) Where ? Hire a room ??

Think it needs a bit more organising...
I'd be up for trying to organise somewhere like a village hall on a regular
basis but this would require cash. Also, I'd like to wait for the results of
the poll to see WHERE would be best had.

AlanP