[sclug] LVM & 2Tb limit

Alan Pearson alandpearson at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 17:21:32 UTC 2005

This is really confusing.
I've been speaking to Veritas (separate project) who also say they
suffer from the 2Tb limitation, but it will be addressed in their
release for RHEL 4.0 but ONLY on 64 bit systems.

So, Q2. Is 2.6 able to address > 2Tb on 32 bit (I.E. Intel Xeon)
systems ??

Alex, thanks for the info below, but it looks like the limitation is
still in RHEL 3 ?