[sclug] fave

Richard Casemore Skarard at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:10:43 UTC 2005

Hey people,

I am very new to this list. I just found it. I live in reading, well
caversham park village. I am also moving to bristol in september. It's a
shame i didn't find you guys earlyer:(.

There is a group called Bristol Wireless, who are very involved in
802.11 wireless technology. Which is one of the resons why i am moving
to bristol.

I hopefully should come to the sclug meeting on tuesday the 9th of
august? I also want to attend fave but it will be between the process of
moving and sorting out all the college like things that happen 2 weeks
before term start.

Hopefully i will see you people soon.

Richard Casemore