[sclug] Something to read on holiday

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 13:30:51 UTC 2005

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Derek M Jones wrote:

> You can now download my book "The New C Standard"
> http://www.knosof.co.uk/cbook/cbook1_00.pdf
>
> There is plenty to read for those interested in C coding guidelines.

Thanks, Derek.

I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to find to read it, or how much
won't go over my head, but it's the sort of thing I'm interested in reading.
My current C usage reflects the state-of-the-art of ANSI around 1992-1993,
when I started learning C and its libraries formally. Everything else comes
from fixing programs that wouldn't compile with the latest version of gcc.
:-)

> derek

Cheers,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher      Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK                      Need reliable and secure network systems?