[sclug] Equipment on offer!?

Bob Dunlop bob.dunlop at xyzzy.org.uk
Fri Jun 10 11:35:25 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 11:29:25AM +0100, Garron Kramer wrote:
> Ahoy all!
>
> If anyone has some old equipment lying around - nothing older than a
> Pentium 2-3 at the least, and you're looking to throw it away (or sell
> it :), please let me know.

Jamies Computer Club in Southampton regularly have this sort of equipment
for sale for just a few quid with the money going to a good cause.

http://www.jamiescomputerclub.org.uk/sales/index.shtml

I sometimes think that half the HantsLUG runs on kit from Jamies while
the other half donated it.

Unfortunatly the sales are suspended at the moment while they move into
new premises.
--
        Bob Dunlop