[sclug] X-10

AdamT adwulf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:34:26 UTC 2005

Just seeing the electric/gas thread has reminded me of something I
vowed to do a couple of years back - wire up a small Linux box as a
household X-10 controller.

Has anyone else on the list done this kind of thing?  And if so - can
you recommend any particular hardware/software vendors who play nicely
with Linux?

Ideally - I'd like to run it off of a very tiny P1/133 'databrick',
with a whopping 64Mb of EDO RAM, and an incomprehensibly large hard
disk, offering just over 4Gb of storage.

Any comments/advice greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

--
AdamT
"Maidenhead is *not* in Kent"