[sclug] Re: Helping others into FOSS/Linux (Dr Adam J Trickett)

Graham Swallow lists at Information-Cascade.co.uk
Mon May 2 13:57:43 UTC 2005

> Recently my "Desktop Adapted for Dad" article generated a lot of
> interesting feedback - I wish to thank everyone for their
> contribution towards this. The up-shot of this, is that I've been asked
> to write some more stuff, and a nice chap from Bracknell who works with
> Help The Aged/Age Concern has asked for help and more information.

	By the time you've adjusted your focus from screen to hand,
	found the key on the anagram keyboard, given it a decisive press,
	and checked the screen, auto repeat has kicked in

		kbdrate -d 1000	# console 1 second delay before fast rate
		xset r rate 1000		# X11

--
   Graham
   gps @ Information-Cascade .co.uk