[sclug] Re: Helping others into FOSS/Linux (Dr Adam J Trickett)

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Tue May 3 09:18:53 UTC 2005

Top post?

I didn't mean there was a problem with the internet at the last one
mate.  I meant as in a potential problem with net access in Palmer as
that's controlled by ITS, whereas I believe Dr. Bland is in charge of
sys-eng's network :)

Either way the offer is there, as well I believe is the use of RiSC for
a small fee, I forgot who posted that one.

:)  Looking forward to actually making it down to one of these things.

HK