[sclug] TopPosting Was: Helping others into FOSS/Linux

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 3 20:29:50 UTC 2005

Hi

Are those (usenet netiquette) people serious? I personally hate it when people
reply at the bottom of an email and I have to scroll down to read it. If I
want to know the context of the reply I just scroll down to get it, but in
most cases I dont so I save myself a whole heap 'o RSI from excessive mouse
button twiddling :-)

'For every agreement there will be an equal and opposite disagreement'

Tim

--

Procrastination
"Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now."