[sclug] Reading Uni Scluggers

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 3 21:21:25 UTC 2005

Hi

Seeing the last bunch of emails going back and forth got me wondering how many
SCLUGGERS are working / studying at Reading Uni? I work over in the Plant Sci
dept. It might be nice to meet up occasionally in the blue room canteen over
lunch (or elsewhere). If anyone is interested let me know and we can arrange
a good time .

e.g. lunchtime tuesdays, who arrives arrives, who doesnt no worries...

Itd be nice to hear about how you get maximum benefit from the uni network -
e.g. is anyone up and running with the VPN on linux? Does anyone have nifty
ways of authenticating Uni students onto their linux boxen using the central
LDAP server? etc...

Tim
--

Procrastination
"Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now."