[sclug] TopPosting Was: Helping others into FOSS/Linux

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Wed May 4 12:41:19 UTC 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Roland Turner (SCLUG) wrote:

> Alex Butcher wrote:
>> Reply inline, quote selectively, and everyone will be happy.
>

> An ideal, and one that I tend to conform to, but I'm starting to think
> that expending time and effort telling others to do so is
> counter-productive.

Likewise, in general. I only waded in once Hamlesh had the temerity to
compound his gaff by asking what top-posting was, rather than, say, googling
for it. :-)

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher      Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK                      Need reliable and secure network systems?