[sclug] Freebies :0)

Simon Champion simon at spudley.com
Thu Oct 13 18:46:44 UTC 2005

Hello SCLUG!

I'm clearing out some of my old stuff, and If found a stack of old computer
books and stuff that need to be given away. There's nothing mind blowing in
there (sorry.... I've already managed to off-load most of the best stuff),
but if anyone would like any of the items below, please let me know  :-)
Some of them are pretty ancient, but it's all going for free, so it's good
value...

Here's what I've got:

The Complete Idiot's Guide To Java 1.2
(Que, 300 pages)

JavaBeans Developer's Resource
(Prentice Hall, 350 pages, incl CD)

[Platinum Edition] Using HTML, Java 1.1 and CGI
(Que, 1470 pages, hardback, Incl 2x CDs [missing])

Redhat Linux 6 Visual Quickpro Guide
(Peachpit Press, 300 pages, incl RH6 CD)

Windows NT Workstation: Configuration & Maintenance
(O'Reilly, 160 pages)

Also:

1 copy of SCO OpenServer Operating System
Including manuals.

1 boxed copy of SuSE 8.0
Including manuals, box, CDs and DVD, plus extras disc with Star Office.

1 CD entitled Windows NT Server 4.0 MCSE Study Guide
Can't find the book for it, though.

1 CD entitled Java 1.1 Unleashed
Ditto - Can't find the book for it.

Anyone wanting any of the above, just give me a shout. ?:-)
But NB: you'll need to pick them up from Maidenhead.

Hope I'll be able to get rid of some of them at least.

All the best,

    Simon Champion.

--
http://www.BadPuns.com - The site where you get your muds wordled.