[sclug] More Mailer woes.

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Apr 2 19:43:04 UTC 2006

Hi

Works fine for me under thunderbird 1.5 and ubuntu dapper .... also
worked fine for me under breezy with thunderbird 1.0

Give kmail a try too if you are playing the field....its probably got
the nices featureset of any mail client I have come across and with kpgp
key managemetn etc is a breeze...

Regards

Tim

--