[sclug] Install day on 15th / 29th?

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at weardale.cl
Mon Apr 3 20:10:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 19:57 +0100, Darren Davison wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 05:16:47PM +0000, Tom Chance wrote:
>
> can do.  Is there a web page I can refer to that will have details of the
> event, or if not, let me have the address and I'll post that.

OK Simon,  Your the Webmaster.  Where is it?

I've asked and (he has agreed to do it) Alan Pope to put a wiki on
wiki.sclug.org.uk using the software Hants LUG use.  It should be
available in the next few days.  Either Alan or I will post here to let
you know when the site is live.  I think it may be easier to use a wiki
to coordinate things than trying to remember who said what in email.

Tom.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.