[sclug] [OPALS] 21 April 2006

Adam John Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Sun Apr 16 13:23:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

Apologise for the cross post...

The next meeting of the Overton Parish Linux Society (OPALS) will take
place this Friday 21 April 2006 at 7:30pm in the village of Overton.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=overton,+hampshire

LUG members within easy reach of Overton are more than welcome to come
along for a social/BaB meeting in my kitchen. Broadband Internet access
will be available, now at 2Mb! I will provide nibbles and some drinks,
bring anything you especially want. Colleagues and friends are more than
welcome - the more the merrier!

Topics:

1) Small tools, what tools do you like and can't live without?

2) Web tools, wikis, blogs and web sites.

3) Anything specific please suggest now!

Other Events:

Hants-LUG BaB meeting:	Aldershot on Saturday 6 May, 10:30am - 4:30pm
SC-LUG social meeting:	Reading on Wednesday 10 May, 19:30 -
Surrey-LUG BaB meeting:	JohnW's place on Saturday 13 May, 1pm -

--
 Adam Trickett
  Overton, HANTS, UK