[sclug] Software Freedom Day - any further arrangemenbt details?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Aug 17 21:54:29 UTC 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 19:27, alan c wrote:
> Any latest details about a Reading event or install fest?

None from my end. As I said before, unless enough people express an interest
I'm just too busy that month to commit to anything.

By the way, people might be interested in this, coming up next weekend:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Reading#Mapping_Weekend

Kind regards,
Tom

--
The task of critique is not to denounce the ideals, but to show their
transformation into ideologies, and to challenge the ideology in the