[sclug] [Free Stuff] Loads of 15" crts need a good home

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Mon Jan 2 23:04:06 UTC 2006

Yep I have, just thought I'd give you guys/gals first refusal :)

Its up on the Wokingham and Reading Freecycles now too.  Really is a great scheme, wish I'd known about it sooner, so much hardware has been skipped recently.

Hamlesh Motah

Dedicated servers in the UK from ?10 per month

http://www.LowCostDedi.co.uk/