sclug Digest, Vol 28, Issue 16 Re: Threading/followups Re: [sclug] Mail choices (Matt)

Graham lists at Information-Cascade.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 18:10:13 UTC 2006

In-Reply-To-Subject: Re: Threading/followups Re: [sclug] Mail choices
In-Reply-To-Message-ID: <20060120003453.GD26909 at gelf.bodgit-n-scarper.com>

	what about replying to a digest, (this email is a reply to a digest)
	is there a way to tell majordomo (or other list managers)
	to use the In-Reply-To in the body header, in its outgoing list?
	Particularly for an account with 'digest' option set.

	I tried Sylpheed's compose external editor, but that couldnt reach the Headers.
	Alternatively, can anyone recommend a client that splits digests,
	maybe in a news style ?

   regards
--
   Graham