[sclug] Job

Tim tim at holmes.name
Thu Jan 26 12:27:58 UTC 2006

First I apologise if this is breach of etiquette.
I am looking for a job. My usual jobs are IT Manager etc. but I would
like to move to the Linux side of things - which is obviously quite
difficult to do with no commercial experience.
I have been using Linux at home both on laptops and servers since Red
Hat 5.2, but would not describe myself as a Linux expert. I also design
and develop websites using CSS PHP Mysql etc.
So if anyone can suggest a way in I would be grateful.
I would be more than happy to work very cheap to start with - to see how
it works out .
I am currently based in Bracknell but am thinking of moving to Somerset,
so either area would be  fine .

Once again sorry if this is an inappropriate place for this

Tim