[sclug] Change subject to RFC2822

Patrick patrick at kirks.net
Sun Mar 19 09:51:34 UTC 2006

Thanks Ed - I hope you will bear with me changing topic but this puzzles me.

A friend writing to this email address always gets this error and has
ended up using my work email instead.

"    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
     host smtp-gw.x-mailer.co.uk [212.69.217.12]: 550 message does not
conform to RFC2822 syntax standard"

Any idea what it means?  And is it something I can do anything about?

Patrick