[sclug] OpenOffice Fonts

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sun May 21 19:57:06 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

On Sunday 21 May 2006 18:47, Stuart Major wrote:
> I currently have OO version 2.0.2 which I downloaded from OOo.
> I have a document in which I use Andy MT font.
[snip]
> Can someone advise me as to where I would find the font and how to transfer
> it during upgrade.

Open up a shell and type 'locate andy', then browse through to see if you can
find the font. A quick search on the web suggests it might be
called 'ANDYREG.TTF'.

Then just copy it somewhere and restore it later, either to the same place or
to ~/.fonts where your personal fonts are stored.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'll give ?100 to People & Planet if 20 people give ?10.
Help me help this amazing student activist network!