[sclug] Programming editor of choice

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Tue Nov 7 13:40:48 UTC 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 14:18:18 +0100, pieter claassen wrote:
: I know this is discussed from time to time but what are the
: recommended/preferred programming editors out there in Linux land?

vim.

: If you use Emacs, is there a good tutorial/reference site out there (and how
: do you stop it from hurting)?

One installs vim.  I have no need for a kitchen sink on my desktop...

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.