[sclug] Moving to Reading, thought I'd introduce myself to the LUG

Martin Meredith martin at sourceguru.net
Fri Aug 31 10:44:08 UTC 2007

Hi there, am moving to reading within a month so that I cant start work
at a new job. So I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm an Ubuntu MOTU, and one of the lead backports guys for ubuntu.

I'm also the project leader for Katapult (http://katapult.kde.org/) and
the debian maintainer of rar/unrar.

I've been a FLOSS advocate for about 4 years now, and hope to continue
in my work.

Anyways, That's about all I can think of at the moment! If you have any
questions, feel free to ask them, and I'll try and answer as best I can!

Ciao for now!