[sclug] good vfm hosting providers?

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 23:30:38 UTC 2007

Hi John.

If you're looking for nothing too fancy, but gets the job done - I can
supply web hosting for you.  I have either room on my fully Open Source
virtual server in london, or off my Red Hat server in US.

Let me know if you're interested.

I supply the linux part of http://sqn.ac for an idea of prices/features

cheers

Ricey