[sclug] CMS suggestions

Luke Hinds lukehinds at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:11:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am looking at using a CMS solution (one of the LAMP systems) to track
server configurations of the boxes on which my companies software runs.

Rather then re-invent the wheel and code something myself I would like to
find something very adaptable and as out of the box as possible.

Namely it would be handy to have a page for each machine where login
details, patch versions, array configuration.

I would also like to be able to upload log files and binaries as well (DB
schema dumps).

Cheers,
Luke