[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 14th November at 19:30

Sebastian Malcolm sebastian.malcolm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:46:16 UTC 2007

Good afternoon SCLUGers,
I'm working on being able to carry my desktop and possibly several different
"servers" as Xen DomU disk images in my pocket on a bootable USB stick.

Can someone be so kind as to bring along to tonights meeting a 64-bit
capable laptop to help me troubleshoot why attempting to boot Kubuntu from a
USB stick containing an encrypted root works with the generic (2.6.22)
kernel but doesn't work with Ubuntu's (default pre-packaged) Xen Dom0
Kernel? I think fixing it will require rebuilding the default initrd.

Thanks in-advance,
 --Sebastian.