[sclug] List Reply-To

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at weardale.cl
Sun Oct 21 09:58:16 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 19:26 +0000, Tom Dawes-Gamble wrote:

> I think I'm pretty close to having an acceptable solution.

OK,  It's done as far as I can tell.

The original sclug list has not changed as such.

The sclugr list is subscribed to the sclug list but Mailman is
configured so that Reply-To: is set to sclug at sclug.org.uk.

sclugr has no archive, however, as a side effect of the mail coming from
the original sclug list the

header remains intact and so if you use an MTA such as Evolution that
understands that header it still works.

Anyone joining either list may find their mail to the list is held for
moderation if they post withing an hour of joining the list since the
sync of the two lists only happens once per hour.  But I don't see that
being a big problem.

When I have time I may do a page for the web site that explains in more
detail what I have done.

Regards,
Tom.