[sclug] Cheap Tesco PC's (with Ubuntu Pre-Installed)

Luke lukehinds at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:37:08 UTC 2007

David Given wrote:

I am contemplating getting one for my GF's mother. She has an age old
Win98 machine which is creaking at the seams.

I told her that the Operating system will be different - but this did
not vex her, she is more concerned about being able to play Solitaire
and being able to type up work reports.

Is there a GNU version of Solitaire kicking around?

BR / Luke