[sclug] Hi Friends

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 15:08:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, TEJAS SEVAK wrote:

>                    Can you suggest me any backup utility for network
> backup.Is there any graphical utility for that.

Bacula <http://www.bacula.org/en/> and Legato Networker appear to be the
respective Free and non-Free choices. Bacula has a GUI, and I think
Networker has too.

> Tejas

HTH,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher, Bristol UK.                           PGP/GnuPG ID:0x5010dbff

"[T]he whole point about the reason why I think it is important we go for
identity cards and an identity database today is that identity fraud and
abuse is a major, major problem. Now the civil liberties aspect of it, look
it is a view, I don't personally think it matters very much."
  - Tony Blair, 6 June 2006 <http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page9566.asp>