[sclug] Help with Linux (fwd)

Bob Redknap r.s.redknap at reading.ac.uk
Wed Aug 13 15:10:52 UTC 2008

Tarit lives near Yateley and has some sort of linux problem - from an
earlier email (which I deleted to soon), it involves ssh to a remote
linux box where he is trying to run some molecular modelling software.

I suggested he attend the Weds meeting with more details but he's unable
to get there. If anyone is perhaps local to Yateley or is willing to
contact him with suitable questions to pin down the issues, he would be
grateful for a call.

Bob.
IT technician (x6367)
work:	r.s.redknap at reading.ac.uk