[sclug] introduction

Jason Rivers jason.rivers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:07:39 UTC 2008

greetings to all.

I would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Jason, I'm an IT Manager for a company in Bramley - Basingstoke,
I have been a unix / Linux user for around 10 years now - it's not that I
dislike Windows. I just dislike Microsoft. :-)

I favour Gentoo, but find it hard to find the time to set it up these days,
so have currently settled for Ubuntu, leaving Gentoo for my Laptop.

I am Hoping to make this months meeting on Wednesday, but unfortunately it
might have to wait until the next meeting. Fingers crossed I'll be there,
and will be able to meet you all.

Jason.