[sclug] OT: hardware issue

Jason Rivers jason.rivers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:49:06 UTC 2008

I've not got much experience of the P5N Boards, but I did have an Asus
A8N32-SLI Deluxe infact, I had 3 of them, because the first one wouldn't
POST even after changing the CPU, Memory, PSU & GFX, it also took Asus 8
weeks for a warranty replacement, the next one did the same after about 6
months, and again, got another one, which did it after 3 months, then I
changed everything again to the Asus (why oh why) M2N32 SLI Deluxe, Athlon
64 X2 6000 2GB Mem and new PSU

the only thing I didn't change was the 500GB disk.

not sure why I chose Asus again, given the problems I had, but we'll see how
this one gets on, it's been about 2 months so far.

Jason