[sclug] Job opportunity for a Junior Engineer

Luke lukehinds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:41:05 UTC 2008

Hi.

I am looking to employ a Junior technician for my current company.

This will be working within wireless device management with many of the
worlds largest mobile phone operators. The company is established and
registered corp with offices over the globe.

Skill sets required;

Basic nix skills (platform will be Solaris, HPUX, RH)  - i.e be
comfortable working with a shell / console.

Database (platform is Oracle) - however exposure to SQL is the more
important as we can train you in Oracle.

Java - Basic Java knowledge -  as you will be working with a J2EE
application server (Jboss, Weblogic).

Networking - knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, firewalls etc.

Any knowledge of telco networks helps as well - but not critical as you
will learn with us.

Mainly we are looking for someone hungry to learn and willing to work
hard and expand their working knowledge.

There will be quite a lot of traveling throughout Europe, ME and Asia.
Initially working alongside a Senior Engineer, until you are up to speed
yourself to take on some work. The office is based in Windsor which will
be HQ for you.

This position  is an ideal opportunity for fast tracking a career into a
new industry.

If you are interested please call me on 07745639884 - and please no
agencies.

Regards,
Luke Hinds