[sclug] Dell Inspiron 1200 Power Adaptor

Will Dickson wrd at glaurung.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 23:09:42 UTC 2008

Phillip Chandler wrote:
> Probably the wrong list(s) to be asking, but Im going to anyway.
>
> Would anyone have a spare power adaptor for a dell Inspiron 1200 that
> they would like to sell ?
>
> Amazon has one used for approx ?18.00 Which Id be happy to go for. But
> Im wary of going to places / people that I dont trust, and seeing as
> Amazon allows other businesses to sell on their site.

FWIW:

- It's usually reasonably clearly marked whether a given item is being
sold by amazon themselves, or by one of their third party vendors.

- I've bought stuff from high-reputation third party vendors via amazon
marketplace on a handful of occasions, and the service etc. has always
been first rate. (Clearly YMMV however.)

Will.