[sclug] mini-itx boards

pieter claassen pieter at claassen.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 07:17:33 UTC 2008

Darren,

I have a bunch (3 or 4) mini ITX systems (boards, small bible size
(big bible) cases, EPIA M 800Mhz CLE266 chipsets with 256/512MB or
RAM) that I bought for a previous project, that I want to dispose of.
They are brand new stock (never been used) so if you are interested,
make me an offer (for 1 or all).

http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/mainboards/motherboards.jsp?motherboard_id=81

The reason why I don't want them anymore is because I found they were
underpowered for my application.

Cheers,

On Nov 3, 2008, at 10:54 AM, Darren Davison wrote:

> hi all,
>
> is anyone familiar with mini-itx boards that could recommend one for
> me?
> Critical aspect is a need for gigabit LAN.  Other than that, good
> support in vanilla (pref debian) kernels would be nice. (I hear some
> of
> these boards/CPUs need a fair amount of kernel patching)
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Darren Davison
> Public Key: 0xE855B3EA