[sclug] Cowon iAudio D2 MP3 Player.

Neil Haughton haughtonomous at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:40:36 UTC 2008

Pardon me for being a tad off topic, but I'm thinking seriously of buying a
Cowon iAudio D2 8GB MP3 Player with DAB Digital Radio, mainly because it
supports OGG and Flac, it interfaces using MSD so it appears to Linux as
another disk drive, it takes SD or similar cards to extend the memory, and I
read that the sound and video quality is excellent. Oh, at ?149 it looks
like good value, and the DAB radio looks like a bonus (although I've read
unfavourable reports about it's signal-grabbing performance).

Has anyone any experience of using this device?

TIA

Neil