[sclug] Cowon iAudio D2 MP3 Player: typos corrected.

Alex Butcher lug at assursys.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 13:33:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, James Wyper wrote:

> You may want to check if Rockbox supports the D2 yet, not that I've ever
> felt the need to try it on the M3.

Now my iRiver H-340 is long out of warranty, I've put Rockbox on it. The UI
is fairly dreadful (push this button, hold that, tap the other, sometimes
this button to exit, sometimes another) but the features are pretty cool,
especially audioscrobbling support for last.fm, and almost-gapless playback.

Not sure it's worth voiding the warranty of a new-ish MP3 player, though.

> James.

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher, Bristol UK.                           PGP/GnuPG ID:0x5010dbff

"[T]he whole point about the reason why I think it is important we go for
identity cards and an identity database today is that identity fraud and
abuse is a major, major problem. Now the civil liberties aspect of it, look
it is a view, I don't personally think it matters very much."
  - Tony Blair, 6 June 2006 <http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page9566.asp>