[sclug] free stuff

Tom Bird tom at marmot.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 07:19:03 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Some of you will already know me, to the rest I say hello.  Getting to
the point, I'm trying to "downsize" my collection of weird and wonderful
Stuff so rather than just lobbing things in a skip I thought it would be
nice to see if anyone has a use for any of it.  The sparcs I can bring
to the back of beyond meets easily enough, monitor probably better off
collected or I can drop it off within reasonable range of Twyford.

Stuff:

1x Sun Ultra 1, 256MB RAM, probably 18 gig disk
1x Sun SparcStation 5, working but config unknown, best guess is
probably 64MB RAM and another of those 18 gig disks.
1x 17 inch CRT monitor, Iiyama vision master pro 450 w/ cables

Also have various PC bits, p3/p4 era, cases and so on, can get specifics
if anyone wants some free PC tat!

ta

Tom