[sclug] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK

James Wyper jrwyper at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 16:48:41 UTC 2009

> Sean Furey wrote:

> > Am I alone in beginning to get a bit tired of these?
>
> No!
>
> -- Derek M. Jones? ? ? ? ? ?

Well IMHO they are clearly flagged (so those who wish to can trash them unread), not particularly high-volume, and we all need to eat (including both the agency and anyone on the list who might potentially get a job as a result of reading the mails).  Provided the commercial emails on this list don't get out of hand (some people might be equally irritated by attempts to sell / offload old hardware) I for one am OK with it.  And I'm not even looking for a job right now.

James.