[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 11th February at 19:30

Jason Rivers jason at jasonrivers.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 22:15:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:54:22 +0800, Matthew Cox <spudgun79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately I can't make this one as I will still be abroad.
>
> Have a good one and see you in March.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt.
>
> 2009/2/9 Simon Heywood <simon at triv.org.uk>
>
>> The next meeting of the SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond pub in
>> King's Road, Reading, at 19:30 this Wednesday.
>>
>> See http://www.sclug.org.uk/ for directions.

I also may not be there, due to the fact that I appear to have no brakes on
my car.... could be entertaining though...

if the car is sorted for Wednesday i'll see you then, else I'll see you
next month.

This message is believed to be free from viruses
and bad content due to me not bothering to scan it.